A midweek overnight stay at Champneys provides the perfect break for both your body and your mind. Check in at 2pm and then let the pampering experts take care of the rest. Choose from Tring in Hertfordshire, Forest Mere in Hampshire, Henlow in Bedfordshire Springs in Leicestershire or Eastwell Manor – a Champneys Spa Hotel in Kent. Each offers sumptuous accommodation in elegant surroundings, delicious cuisines, blissful treatments and all of the latest fitness trends. Whatever you decide to do, it’s all about inner health and beauty.
Slip on the famous white robe and flip-flops and explore everything on offer. With full access to the wide range of classes such as HIIT, Pilates, aqua circuit, Zumba and hula hooping, plus access to the spa facilities – swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym – there really is something for everyone. The prize involves pampering, fitness and a delicious choice of food – you’ll get a healthy lunch, three-course evening meal and tasty buffet breakfast the following morning.
You’ll also be treated to a Silver Treatment Collection and enjoy three specialist spa sessions to help restore your equilibrium. With a world of relaxation within arm’s reach, you’ll leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to face the world.
• 2pm arrival, tour of Champneys and a nutritious welcome drink
• Use of resort facilities including swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
• Access to up to 20 different exercise classes per day
• Silver Treatment Collection: includes a Champneys Head in the Clouds Scalp Massage, a Champneys Body Wrap and Radiance Renewal Facial
• Two nights of accommodation in a standard room
• A three-course evening meal, a nutritious lunch and healthy breakfast
• Complimentary robe and flip-flop hire
• Departure 4pm (from room 11.00am)
For more information, visit champneys.com
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 10th January, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.