Vine Hotels has introduced a sumptuous new vegan afternoon tea across its seven hotels & venues in Sheffield, Manchester and Southampton.
We’ve partnered up with our friends at the Mercure Southampton Dolphin Hotel to offer you the chance to win a two-night privilege guest room stay with breakfast and dinner from the new restaurant menu. On top of this, the winner will enjoy a gorgeous vegan afternoon tea with a choice of sandwiches and homemade sweet treats. All of this is served with unlimited tea and coffee. The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel is the oldest hotel in Southampton dating back over 500 years. Located in the heart of Old Town, this city centre oasis is a four star grade two listed building. Following an extensive restoration, it now offers a contemporary feel while retaining its traditional appeal. The hotel has a stylish bar and restaurant, featuring a new menu with vegetarian, gluten free and vegan choices. Parking is available, as well as free wifi. Explore Southampton’s SeaCity Museum, the wealth of vibrant restaurants and bars, theatres, the New Forest, Beaulieu National Motor Museum & Bombay Sapphire Distillery tours.
If you aren’t lucky enough to win, you can stay at the hotel for a special price of £105 bed and breakfast. Quote ‘vegandelights’ on booking for a free upgrade, subject to availability.
For more information, visit vinehotels.co.uk
Last updated 2 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 20th December, 2018 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.