Prepare to indulge and feel no guilt for it as our favourite breakfast brand Rude Health are giving away a healthy hamper including a voucher for two for breakfast at their Fulham cafe for two lucky winners. While food fads come and go, porridge has long been eaten as a simple and convenient meal and is made from one of the world’s most nourishing grains. It’s the breakfast to fill you up in a healthy way, and one that can be flavoured to suit every taste – whether savory or sweet. And now, two readers will win a hamper jam-packed with Rude Health’s ten varieties of porridge (including their family-friendly Banana Berry Oats and more-ish Nut Butter Porridge Pots), their gang of eight organic dairy-alternative drinks (including their delicious pocket sized Mini-Almond Drinks and Cashew Drinks) and a limited-edition Rude Health bag. Then should you find yourself getting fed up of making your own porridge, that’s covered too, as Rude Health will make it for you, with the prize including a voucher for two for breakfast at their cafe in Fulham, London.
Cafe location: 212 New King’s Rd, London, SW6 4NZ
For more info visit: rudehealth.com
Terms and conditions: - No cash alternative. Prize must be claimed before January 2018.
Last updated 2 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 14th December, 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.