We all deserve a treat and a cheat day now and then – here’s our recipe for gorgeous rocky road flapjacks!
135g coconut sugar
240ml coconut milk
320g porridge oats
320g ground almonds
1tsp vanilla extract
1 bar Seed and Bean Cornish Sea Salt Extra Dark Chocolate roughly chopped
128g chocolate chips
118ml orange juice
1. Put coconut oil, sugar and syrup in a medium pan and melt over a low heat. When this is melted, remove from heat and add oats and almond meal to pan and stir together to coat all oats with oil/sugar mixture.
2. Add orange juice and vanilla extract to the pan and stir in. Once mixed in put the pan aside to cool before adding chocolate chips.
3. Add 1/2 cup of roughly chopped chocolate to pan and mix. Put mixture into a brownie tin or shallow tray and press evenly with the back of a metal spoon.
4. Bake on the middle shelf of your oven for 12 minutes at 200C.
5. Once fully cooled melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and spread over the top of the flapjack then put aside to set. Once set, cut into bars and enjoy!