These rocky road flapjacks are a combination of buttery oats and heavenly Seed & Bean chocolate. Perfect for an al-desko afternoon snack!
1. Put coconut oil, sugar and syrup in a medium pan and melt over a low heat. When melted remove
from heat and add oats and almond meal to pan and stir together to coat all oats with oil/sugar
2. Add orange juice and vanilla extract to the pan and stir in. Once mixed put the pan aside to cool
before adding chocolate chips.
3. Add 1/2 cup of roughly chopped chocolate to pan and mix. Put mixture into a brownie tin or
shallow tray and press evenly with the back of a metal spoon.
4. Bake on the middle shelf of your oven for 12 minutes at 200C.
5. Once fully cooled melt 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and spread over the top of the flapjack then put
aside to set. Once set, cut into bars and enjoy!
Recipe created for Seed and Bean by Sarah's Cookery