Whip up these nutritious, low-carb, low-sugar and high-fibre Keto pancakes for the ultimate working-from-home breakfast or weekend brunch treat.
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1/4 cup coconut flour
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 4 large eggs
– 1/3 cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbs coconut oil to coat skillet
- Prepare the dry ingredients and then the wet ingredients separately. Mix them together quickly.
- Heat a pan on low and add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Pour a spoonful of batter into the pan. Wait for bubbles to form and then when firm enough, flip.
- Serve the pancakes with almond butter and low GI berries. If required, add a drizzle of chicory root syrup for an extra bit of sweetness.