2 x 400g pots of Nature’s Finest mango
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp mustard seeds
2 tbsp dried curry leaves
1 tsp turmeric
400g coconut milk
1 red chilli (optional)
2 cloves garlic
Thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger
200g firm tofu, diced
25g ground almonds
Salt and pepper
Cooked rice and/or naan breads/flat breads to serve
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and turmeric, and cook for a couple minutes.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion, then add to the pan. Cook for around five minutes, until soft and translucent.
- Once the onion is soft, drain one pot of the mango, and place in a blender or food processor with the coconut milk, chilli, garlic and ginger. Blitz until smooth.
- Add to pan and cook for 15-20 minutes over a gentle heat. Drain the second pot of mango and add to the pan.
- Slice the tofu into cubes, then add to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes until the tofu pieces have swelled a little.
- Stir in the ground almonds to thicken. Season to taste.
- Serve with wedges of lime, extra chilli and rice or breads.