Update the humble banana bread with a sweet addition in the form of jujubes
Nutrition per serving: 283 kcal/44g carbs/33g sugar/11g fat/5g protein/49mg sodium
Recipe by Abakus Foods: abakusfoods.comIngredients
1. Preheat your oven to 180c and line a loaf tin with grease proof paper.
2. In a food processor, combine the coconut sugar, banana and coconut oil and cream
3. Crack in both of the eggs and mix again.
4. Next, add in all of your dry ingredients (apart from the Jujube) and blend until
everything is well combined and you’re left with a reasonably smooth batter.
Stir through the chopped Jujube Fruits and chocolate chips if using and pour the
cake mix into the lined tin.
5. Bake this in the oven for around 35 minutes- or until a skewer comes out clean
when pierced. Then transfer onto a wire wrack and allow to cool.