1. Begin in a modified push-up position with your body in a straight line. Shift your upper body to the left so more of your weight is supported by your left hand.
2. Lower your chest to just above the floor, holding this position as you shift your weight towards your right arm.
3. Straighten your arms to return to the start and repeat, alternating sides with each rep. Perform three sets of 8-12 reps.
Plank Walk Over
1. Begin in a plank position with your hands resting on top of a low box or step.
2. Shift your weight onto your left arm and place your right hand on the floor to the side of the step. Then shift your weight to your right arm and place your left hand on the floor next to your right hand.
3. Reverse the process to return both hands to the step and repeat, taking the hands to the left side of the step. Perform three sets of 30-45 secs.