Nestled in a remote valley in the stunning foothills of the Serra de Estrela mountains, central Portugal, Vale de Moses offers a holistic getaway to nature for those in need of a restorative break. We’ve teamed up with the resort to offer a week-long retreat for our readers, worth £1,000! Reconnect with nature, and with yourself – practice yoga daily in a wooden and glass shala floating above herb gardens, explore endless paths in the surrounding wild pine forests, check in for healing massage treatments and energy work, and feast on delicious ayurvedic vegetarian/vegan meals with tastes from all over the world. Morning and afternoon yoga classes are conducted under the gentle guidance of experienced teachers, inspired by Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow and dynamic Hatha and Forest yoga. Spend your free time on the massage table, or sun bathing in hammocks. The
combination of good food and sleep, revitalising mountain air and water, therapeutic massages, hill walking and river swimming, all create a supportive environment in which to begin, or deepen your yoga practice. Fly into Lisbon or Porto and enjoy a night in these charming cities before taking the Sunday afternoon coach to Oleiros. Return home with a stronger desire to cultivate a personal way of being that encourages more contentment in your world. For more information, visit valedemoses.com
Last updated 3 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 18th July, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.