Following the successful launch of their retreat series in 2018, five-star Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa has announced a new series of detoxifying and re-energising Yoga Retreats in 2019. Whether you’re an experienced yogi or wanting to learn the basics of this immersive activity, Luton Hoo has both gentle and more vigorous, dynamic retreats taking place throughout the year. We’re offering you the chance to win two free spaces at one of Luton Hoo’s 2019 Yoga Retreats, with an overnight stay at the hotel.
This prize will allow the lucky winner and their guest to absorb themselves in a full day of yoga practice, restoration and meditation at Luton Hoo, with expert yoga instructor Paula Malloy. Paula teaches a range of alignment-based postures, working with contemporary and traditional ideas around hatha and vinyasa flow. Practising with a strong focus on the connection of breath and movement while combining vibrant sequencing will guide participants to build strength, as well as explore their flexibility. On top of the yoga, the prize will also include a delicious two-course lunch with excellent vegetarian options and healthy refreshments, keeping you well-nourished. In the evening, you’ll be able to relax in the ornate surroundings of the beautiful five-star hotel, with a one-night stay in a grand Mansion House Suite (two sharing), the hotel’s top bedroom category, with a three-course dinner in the delightful Adam’s Brasserie restaurant. You’ll also receive breakfast the next day and full use of the spa and leisure facilities. Set in stunning surroundings, the hotel has 1,065 acres of landscaped gardens, offering spectacular countryside views and a tranquil atmosphere – the perfect location to embark on a journey into yoga.
For more information, visit lutonhoo.co.uk
Last updated 3 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 21st March, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.