Bent over row
1. Holding a dumbbell in your right hand, bend your hips and knees to 45 degrees. Lean forwards slightly, keeping your back straight.
2. Engage your core and pull the weight to the side of your chest, without rotating your torso.
3. Straighten your arm and repeat, completing 10-12 reps in total.
Single arm lunge-press
1. Begin standing with a dumbbell in your left hand, level with your shoulder.
2. Take a large step forwards with your right foot. Bend your hips and knees to come into a lunge position whilst pressing the dumbbell straight up above your head.
3. Push off your right foot and return to standing, lowering the weight back to the starting position. Repeat.