We’re offering you and a guest the chance to win a two-night break for two at the exceptionally beautiful Bruern Cottages, where you will experience The YOLO Retreat Weekender of health and wellness.
Intended to fully recharge the mind and body, the prize includes three meals a day, plus snacks and drinks, a one-to-one fitness and nutrition consultation, exercise, stretch and nutritional advice sessions, workshops on health and wellness components, and a toolkit to take home covering fitness, relaxation, nutrition principles, as well as guidance from the health and fitness experts throughout.
If you’re the lucky winner, you and your guest will enjoy a two-night stay in a double room for two, which will include access to Bruern’s luxury leisure facilities. Fitness professional James Golden, who supports many high-profile clients and is widely recognised as one of the fitness industry go-to’s, has created the programme for both one-day and weekend experiences. James has spent 20 years in the health and fitness industry and has previously consulted for the government.
A typical day on a YOLO Retreat will kick off with a breakfast smoothie on arrival, then into an energising morning HIIT (high-intensity interval training) session and a bodyweight strength class. A small workshop will conclude the morning activities before a fresh, healthy lunch is served. The afternoon will offer a nutrition workshop, followed by a relaxing yoga and core class in the early evening.
The one-day programme finishes at 5.30pm with spa treatments available on request. The weekend programme will see a social evening with a meal and guest speakers, providing further value to this action-packed getaway. The team promises to leave you feeling inspired and will support you in following a healthy lifestyle when the retreat is finished.
For more information, visit yoloretreats.co.uk and bruern-holiday-cottages.co.uk.
Last updated 3 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 16th May, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.