Just a few kilometres from Pisa, this five star spa resort boasts elegance, charm and tranquility. The beautiful and historic property – a member of “The Leading Hotels of the World” – still maintains its 18th century façade and is an architectural jewel in a natural and artistic treasure chest, making a truly romantic escape. We’re offering you and a guest a three-night stay on a half-board basis, plus one spa treatment per person, worth more than £1,000! Bagni di Pisa suites display beautiful architecture and the spa is surrounded by valleys, beaches and stunning nature, perfect for exploring and walking. The beautiful and historic property has a natural thermal cave that continuously flows hot thermal water, with a bath dug into rock and a rock bench on which to lie. The hotel’s in-house team of certified spa and health professionals specialise in weight loss and anti-inflammatory exercise and nutrition programmes, including the award-winning Equilibrium Programme. Open to hotel and day guests alike, the spa offers Ayurvedic massage, skin employing nutrient-rich mud and fitness and nutrition consultations. This resort promises to leave you feeling refreshed, reconnected and rejuvinated.
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 18th July, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.