The Body and Mind Reboot (BMR) fitness retreat is set in a beautiful rural location in Bedford, just 40 minutes by train from London, but it could be an entire world away. It really allows you to switch off, and focus on yourself for the week. Outfields Farm (the home of the BMR retreats) was a winner of the popular Channel 4 programme 4 in a Bed , and is a stunning venue. There are five self-contained cottages, indoor and outdoor workout facilities, a hot tub and access to a variety of different activities, including indoor surfing and indoor sky diving. The lucky winner will be entitled to a seven-night stay in one of the stunning cottages that the farm has to offer. BMR combine the best of a retreat and a bootcamp to give you a fitness reboot for both
the body and the mind. The programmes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels. So, whether you’re looking to lose weight, step up your fitness, make that mindset shift or just take some time out for yourself there’s something for everyone. Accommodation is in well-appointed ensuite rooms to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible. The groups are purposefully small so that clients have a one-on-one experience and there’s a friendly and supportive atmosphere. The week involves a mix of fitness training as well as workshops focused on all things wellbeing. Topics include nutrition, mindset, goal setting, time management and sleep. For the more adventurous, you can also try your hand at indoor body surfing, sky diving or wall climbing to make this a fitness retreat
with a difference. There are then a variety of workshops and training sessions which end each day with yoga and a relaxing hot tub. The prize includes a seven-night stay for one on a full-board basis at Body and Mind Reboot at Outfields Farm, Bedford. The prize is based on shared accommodation and is for one person. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and wi-fi. The prize also includes all training sessions, delicious, nutritious meals freshly prepared every day, health and wellbeing workshops, covering a variety of topics such as digestion, nutrition, growth mindset, time management, resilience and goal setting, gym tutorials at a local fitness centre, support groups after your time there (to help you stay on track), and an e-book of the BMR seven-day meal plan.
Last updated 2 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 28th February, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.