We know Christmas time can be stressful – what with hosting family and friends, feeling the pressure to cook the perfect turkey and negotiating busy high street shops to buy presents, it can seem like a minefield of anxiety-inducing tasks. And so, to help you regain a sense of calm in the new year, this issue we’re giving away a fantastic seven-day retreat for one lucky winner and their guest, courtesy of Go Natural Jamaica (gonaturaljamaica.com). More than just simply holidays, the retreats offered by Go Natural Jamaica offer visitors the chance to experience a transformational journey within themselves. They cater to the needs of each individual in a holistic way, and provide an oasis of tranquility and rejuvenation through yoga, mind and body awareness and healthy food in a natural environment. The team at the retreat are on hand to support you in your wellbeing journey, making you feel at ease from the moment you arrive. They understand that everyone has different needs, goals and passions, and they’ve taken this on board when designing their different programmes. The seven-day relax and detox includes an exciting array of yoga sessions (suitable for beginners and those at intermediate level) as well as delicious food and drink, meditation classes and trips out to visit a waterfall and local beach.
INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE:
7 days/6 nights of comfortable accommodation with a private room for two
Airport transfer (from and to Kingston airport)
2 daily yoga sessions (for beginner to intermediate level)
Daily meditation classes l Healthy organic food (including three main meals a day, snacks and unlimited water and herbal teas)
Natural homemade cosmetics (such as face masks, body scrubs, lotion and deodorant)
Two trips out
Workshops on Ayurveda, making your own natural cosmetics, nutrition and food combinations, and herbs and medicinal plants
Enter now for your chance to win!
Please note flights are not included.
Last updated 2 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 14th December, 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.