If the stress of wrapping presents and preparing the turkey and stuffing has left you feeling frazzled after Christmas, a luxury spa stay could be just what you need to restore your mind and body. We’ve partnered up with our friends at the Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa to offer you the opportunity to win just that. Why not head to the countryside and take advantage of the picturesque scenery on a crisp, winter hike or cycle ride? Or, if you simply fancy stretching out your tired muscles and chilling out, indulge in a pampering spa treatment with a loved one. The spa boasts beautiful grounds surrounding a luxury country house hotel, ideally set in 50 peaceful acres of spectacular greenery in the heart of Gloucestershire, near Stow-on-the-Wold. Both spa and hotel provide breathtaking views of the beautiful Windrush Valley and rolling hills of The Cotswolds. The hotel makes a great base for exploring many attractions, including nearby Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Camden. If you’re the lucky winner, you and your guest will enjoy two nights’ luxurious accommodation in The Wyck Suite; a bottle of champagne and chocolates in the room on arrival, a full English breakfast each morning, a full afternoon tea, and each evening you’ll be given the opportunity to look forward to a three-course table d’hote dinner with a bottle of house wine. You’ll be dining in the exquisite, intimate and elegant restaurant and conservatory overlooking the estate. Here, you’ll be able to take advantage of the contemporary cuisine, which includes some of the finest locally sourced and positively delicious ingredients. Also, as part of your prize, you and your guest will be truly pampered with a Swedish full-body massage and Elemis Taster facial each. If this isn’t an opportunity to completely unwind from any residual festive stress, we don’t know what is!
Reader offer: Even if you’re not the lucky winner, all of our readers can save over 30 percent on a perfect weekend retreat at Wyck Hill House, paying just £75* per person per night for a three-course table d’hote dinner, including a bottle of house wine per couple, overnight accommodation in a Garden Room, full English or continental breakfast and 20 percent off of pre-booked spa treatments. All the en-suite bedrooms provide luxury feather toppers and goose down duvets and pillows. The hotel’s excellent restaurant serves delectable contemporary cuisine using the finest locally-sourced ingredients, and is open daily for lunch and dinner, serving delicious food alongside friendly hospitality and outstanding service. You’ll also have full use of the superb spa facilities, with six treatment rooms, including one dual room, a 12-seater steam room, sauna and a relaxation area, offering guests an idyllic and relaxing retreat with a selection of treatments available** to restore the mind and body. For more details or to book, call 01451 831936 and quote Health & Wellbeing magazine
For more information, visit wyckhillhousehotel.co.uk
Last updated 2 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 28th February, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.