Is your food really gluten free? Test it with the world’s first portable gluten testing kit – the Nima Gluten Sensor – that puts you in control. If you need to avoid gluten because you have coeliac disease, are gluten intolerant or simply stick to a gluten-free diet, we’re giving you the chance to win your very own Nima Gluten sensor! We have two of these devices up for grabs, going to separate winners. The Nima Gluten Sensor is an innovative, highly sensitive, pocket-sized device that quickly and discreetly tests food for the presence of gluten. It’s currently the only sensor in the world that allows people to test their food at the table, to offer the extra reassurance that unknown foods are truly gluten-free. Here’s what qualified nutritional therapist Alison Prentice has to say about the device: “We all want to have confidence that the food we are eating won’t harm us. For coeliacs this means avoiding all foods and recipes made with wheat, rye and barley, as they contain gluten. When coeliacs and those who suffer adverse reactions after eating gluten are faced with food they suspect may not be gluten free, this portable DIY testing kit could give them greater peace of mind.” We’re giving away two Nima Gluten Sensors to two lucky winners. For more information about the device, visit klarify.me/collections/nima
Last updated one week ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 10th January, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.