Sweetener brand Hermesetas is offering you the chance to win a cookery class and a fabulous one-night away for two at the Thyme, Southrop Manor Estate in Gloucestershire.
Ideal for anyone who loves being in the kitchen, or wants to improve their existing skills, the classes at the Thyme, Southrop Manor Estate start in the kitchen garden, where you can gather the freshest ingredients before preparing and cooking a meal. Plus, five runners up will each receive a hamper box of Hermesetas Mini Sweetener Tablets, a bottle of Hermesetas Liquid Sweetener, a jar of Hermesetas Granulated Sweetener and a helpful information booklet packed with recipes.
Many of us love cooking, baking and eating sweet treats, but they can contribute to weight gain and provide empty calories. Tackling our high-sugar intake and switching to lower calorie foods and drinks is an important step to better health. Hermesetas can be part of the answer because it offers a range of products for your daily needs – from sweetening your tea or coffee to sprinkling on desserts and cereal, and even in cooking and baking. Hermesetas, trusted for its Swiss quality, offers the sweetness of sugar without the downsides.
Check out all of the delicious, sugar-saving tips and recipes from Hermesetas at hermesetas.co.uk.
Last updated 3 weeks ago
By using yourfitnesstoday.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of yourfitnesstoday.com. If you do not agree to be
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Thursday 16th May, 2019 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on naturalhealthmagazine.co.uk. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• This is a limited offer and maybe withdrawn at any time.