Squat & curl
1. Begin standing with your right foot on a low step or box, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Lift your left foot off the step – this is your starting position.
2. Bend your right leg, coming into a half squat position, whilst also curling the dumbbells towards your shoulders.
3. Straighten your leg and repeat, performing 12-15 reps in total, then switch to the other leg.
1. Begin sitting on the edge of the dome side of a BOSU (or low bench/step) then place your palms face down on the BOSU either side of your hips and your feet around two feet in front of you. Straighten your arms, lifting your hips off the BOSU and your toes off the floor – this is your starting position.
2. Simultaneously lift both your right foot and left hand a few inches.
3. Hold for one second then lower and repeat with the other hand and foot. This counts as one rep. Perform 12-15 reps in total.