Plate front press squat jump
1. Squat jumps sculpt and tone thighs and calves. From a squat position jump as high as you can reaching as high as you can with arms overhead. Repeat for two sets of 15 reps.
1. Stand in a split stance, right leg in front and left leg back. Bend your knees and lower into a lunge, keeping the front knee behind the toe.
2. In an explosive movement, jump into the air and switch your legs, landing so that the left leg is in front and the right leg is back. Land with soft joints, lower into a lunge and repeat, jumping and switching sides. Complete two sets of 15 reps.
Forward leap plate extension
1. Hold the plate close, then extend the arms out and at the same time perform a squat.
2. As you return to the standing position, with fast feet, run back. Perform a squat and extend the arms and then run forward again to the start position. Complete for two sets of 15 reps.
Plate front squat press
1. Push the weight over your head as you perform deep squats. Complete two sets of 15 reps.
Lateral fast feet with plate extension
1. Push the weight out in front of you and keep it at shoulder height. Perform a squat and then with fast feet take about 4-6 steps to the side.
2. Perform a squat and return to the centre to perform again on the other side. Complete for two sets of 15 reps.
1. Stand up, abs embraced. Leap from side to side as if you are skating.
2. Extend your arms from side to side as you move. Complete for two sets of 15 reps.
1. Stand with your feet just outside hipwidth. Sit down and back until your hips are just above the knee line. Throwing the hands over head, jump up as high as you can, tucking the knees in towards the chest.
2. Land through the ball of the foot with soft knees, rolling on to the heel to absorb the impact and repeat. Your chest should be kept up throughout to maintain good upper body posture. Do three sets of 10.
Credits: Dave Kyle, head trainer at Les Mills UK
Clothing: Fabletics, Adidas
Hair & Make-up: Sarah Massie
Model: Jessica Munro, BMA Models
Studio: Cliqq Studios (cliqq.co.uk)