Hanging side crunch
1. Hang from a chinup bar, holding it with your palms facing forwards, and bring your knees up so your hips are bent to 90 degrees.
2. Shorten your right side, bringing your right hip up towards your right shoulder, and taking your knees to your left.
3. Engage your core to stop yourself from swinging then lower to the start and repeat to the left. This counts as one rep.
1. Lie on your back with your hips and knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Cross your arms over your chest and straighten your left leg so it is in line with your right thigh.
2. Engage your core and lift your hips so your body is in a straight line from head to toe. Hold this position for a count of two.
3. Lower back to the floor and repeat, lifting the other leg. This counts as one rep.