Forward and backward lunge 30 seconds each leg
1. Begin standing with your feet hipwidth apart. Step forward with your right foot and come into a lunge position with hips and knees bent at 90 degrees, upper body upright.
2. Push through your right foot and step back into a reverse lunge. Step forwards once more with your right foot. Continue lunging forwards and backwards, without pausing in the middle.
Hamstring curl and chest press
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your arms straight, lying face up on the floor with your calves resting on a stability ball.
2. Raise your hips off the floor to form a straight line from shoulders to feet, this is your starting position.
3. Bend your knees to roll the ball towards you while lowering the dumbbells to your chest. Reverse the movement to return to the start then repeat.